1. Access SmartUse Web Portal
2. On the left-hand side, click on Users
3. In the top right you will have an option Create User
4. To start, you will need to enter the users email address and click on Next. If the user already exists in your organization, click the link to go directly to the projects screen to assign them a role in a project. If the user does not already exist, continue onto step 5.
5.The first and last name fields are optional as the user will be invited to enter them when creating their account. If this employee is part of your organization, slide the toggle to on. Click Next.
6. Under Licenses, if the user already has their own license the message will appear below. In this case, you will not need to assign them one of your licenses.
If the user does not have their own licenses, you can assign them one by using the toggle switch.
If the user does not have their own license and no license is assigned, this user will have to buy his own license.
6. Under Projects, select the projects and access levels for this user. Folder permissions can be done by clicking the 3 dots on the far right. A bulk assign can also be done by selecting the necessary projects and from the drop-down menu and clicking Edit Access Levels. Once done, click Add User