1. Access the Users section on the left side of the portal
2. Under Users or the project itself, click on the users’ name
3. Access the Projects tab, any project the user has access to will appear in the list with their role and the 3 dots under folder permissions:
4. The checkboxes identify what folders this user has access to. To remove access simply click to remove the checkbox. When changing permissions of folders that have sub folders, the subfolders are selected by default.
5. The folder permissions can also be modified in the project by accessing the Documents section
6. Once in the project, use the 3 dots at the far right of the folder itself:
6. For documents located at the root of the project, the permissions can be modified on the main login screen by using the 3 dots at the far right of the project name